New Media Audition/Review Tips
These tips are suggestions on how to better prepare for and present your GSA audition/review this spring. They are NOT eligibility requirements for admittance to GSA.
- Include work completed outside of school and school projects.
- Diversify your portfolio with a mix of mediums. We want to know your interest and involvement in various mediums.
- Include recent work in your portfolio.
- Be prepared to talk about the ideas that went into a particular work.
- Be prepared to discuss the process of making your art piece and why you made certain choices.
- Be sure to pay attention to the presentation of your pieces and only use complete works.
- Be prepared to talk about why you are interested in new media and why you are interested in attending GSA.
- Be prepared to discuss what you wish to get out of GSA, and your strengths and weaknesses in your art form.